Growing concern about data security has caused the prestige and earnings of Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) to soar, claims DHR International. Its analysis shows that, as well as being elevated to the Board, CISOs in Europe can now earn £597k to £853k in large listed companies and £171k to £256k in small to mid-size listed companies.
CISOs in demand
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape
- The Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports MicrosoftThe Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports Microsoft
- University Print Shop accelerates growth with Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C3080
- A sign of the digital times…..