Zebra Technologies has launched the ZC100 and the ZC300 card printers, plus new CardStudio 2.0 software for creating and printing high quality ID cards. ZC100 and ZC300 Series card printers feature a card feeder that automatically adjusts to the thickness of each card, a colour LCD display and customisable covers for branding by a retail store or business. Useful security features include a printer cover lock and reject card bin that prevents card stock theft; printer and host authentication firewalls; and government-grade encryption.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape
- The Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports MicrosoftThe Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports Microsoft
- University Print Shop accelerates growth with Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C3080
- A sign of the digital times…..