Zebra Technologies has launched the ZC100 and the ZC300 card printers, plus new CardStudio 2.0 software for creating and printing high quality ID cards. ZC100 and ZC300 Series card printers feature a card feeder that automatically adjusts to the thickness of each card, a colour LCD display and customisable covers for branding by a retail store or business. Useful security features include a printer cover lock and reject card bin that prevents card stock theft; printer and host authentication firewalls; and government-grade encryption.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Who’s Watching? How to Keep Your Business’ Online Data Private and Secure
- Top EMEIA partner accreditation for Jigsaw24’s education team
- IT experts share top tech and tips to help businesses tackle cyber risks posed by hybrid working modelsIT experts share top tech and tips to help businesses tackle cyber risks posed by hybrid working models
- Making Microsoft’s UK News Centre more accessible for all readers with Azure Immersive Reader
- MLL wins major network managed services contract from the South East Grid