HP is inviting businesses to offset the carbon impact of printing through a carbon-neutral Managed Print Service (MPS). As well as optimising a printer fleet to improve resource efficiency by 13% and cut paper waste by 25%, HP will estimate total carbon emissions from the HP MPS solution and offset 100% of the associated greenhouse gas emissions by investing in sustainability projects.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape
- The Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports MicrosoftThe Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports Microsoft
- University Print Shop accelerates growth with Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C3080
- A sign of the digital times…..