HP is inviting businesses to offset the carbon impact of printing through a carbon-neutral Managed Print Service (MPS). As well as optimising a printer fleet to improve resource efficiency by 13% and cut paper waste by 25%, HP will estimate total carbon emissions from the HP MPS solution and offset 100% of the associated greenhouse gas emissions by investing in sustainability projects.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Copyrite Systems support the Educate Awards
- The Commoditization of Cloud by Clive Deakin, Executive Cloud Advisor, Cloudreach
- Boxphish awarded Major Government contract to provide 23,000 users with Cyber Security Training.
- 2021 State of Ransomware Report Reveals 83% of Victims Paid to Get Data Restored
- Marathon Managed Services makes MSP acquisition as part of sustained growth plan