Canon is updating its i-SENSYS range of laser devices with four new mono machines and four colour ones. For ease of use, the printers have a 5in LCD touchscreen offering one-touch access to daily tasks, such as displaying messages, scanto-email, copying documents and printing stored forms. The enhanced Application Library makes it easy for users to personalise devices, for example by customising the function buttons on the home screen display.
Canon updates i-SENSYS
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Canon introduces new series of remanufactured multifunction printers, supporting business sustainabilityCanon introduces new series of remanufactured multifunction printers, supporting business sustainability
- Kodak Alaris offers free one-year Capture Pro Software subscription
- RISO introduces new ComColor FT range
- ViewSonic’s On-the-Go Second Display TD1655, named as CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honore
- Charge everything at once..and on one device!!