New from DSales (UK) Ltd, the ineo 226 A3 mono MFP is designed to meet the document needs of SME businesses and small to medium-sized workgroups. It prints/copies at 22ppm (A4) and 8ppm (A3) and can be equipped with up to five paper trays and a multi-bypass tray, providing a maximum paper capacity of 1,350 sheets. Useful features include a PIN-based secure print function and TWAIN colour scanning, including scan-to-USB. Options include the ability to send scans to a variety of network destinations, for example e-mail addresses or an FTP server; and a duplex document feeder that provides automatic double-sided scanning of documents at speeds of up to 46 images per minute.
Built for SMEs
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Ill-equipped COVID-19 homeworkers “at risk” unless employers recognise duty of care
- 78% of organizations to increase print security spending…..
- BettFest2021: Education adapts to increase focus on skills and student wellbeing
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape