DSales has added two high speed A3 devices to its range of Develop MFPs. Bridging the gap between office and production printing, the Develop ineo+ 659 and 759 (SRA3) have A4 colour print speeds of 65 pages per minute and the option of a Fiery controller and multiple finishing modules for demanding corporate print room applications. A single-pass, dual-scan document feeder offers high-speed scanning at up to 240 images per minute. Print, copy, scan and (optional) fax functions can be accessed quickly and easily via a 10.1in colour touchscreen display. This also offers easy pairing with NFC-enabled smartphones and tablets for mobile print and scan.
Bridging the gap
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease
- Is your organisation prepared for emerging information & cyber security threats?