Baxi Heating UK reports that it has increased customer satisfaction levels by 90% since its field engineers started using Zebra TC75 touch computers on customer call-outs. The handheld computers loaded with a mobile workflow app supplied by Cognito iQ enable engineers to scan barcodes, take photos, order supplies, view training videos, capture customer signatures on-screen, show colour brochures to customers and send information to the Baxi contact center and back office systems.
Baxi earns its stripes
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Apogee Corporation is supporting the Triathlon of Great Britain – the next challenge to be embarked on by veteran Lee Spencer BEM, also known as the Rowing Machine.Apogee Corporation is supporting the Triathlon of Great Britain – the next challenge to be embarked on by veteran Lee Spencer BEM, also known as the Rowing Machine.
- Kyocera partners with PrintReleaf to underpin green credentials
- Almost half of UK organisations now encrypt all data, according to annual Apricorn survey
- 2022 study places UK 4th in Europe’s ‘green innovation’ race
- Tech adoption driven by thirst for efficiency, says new research