Star Micronics has launched what it claims is the world’s first Apple AirPrint-certified receipt and ticket printer. The Star TSP654II AirPrint enables users of Apple smartphones, tablets and Macbooks to print wirelessly without having to install specific printer drivers. The 80 and 58mm printer has a 300mm/second print speed, 203 dpi print output and a compact footprint. It is available in a black or white casing and has the option of a splash-proof cover.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reinvent your workplace with Apogee Corp
- Apogee Corp supports Teens Unite with ‘Around the World’ Fundraising Challenge
- Kodak Alaris achieves EPEAT Gold Standard for energy efficient scanners
- Kyocera Document Solutions UK secures place on Crescent Purchasing Consortium framework
- Getting Value from Your Data: A Guide to Analytics for Housing Associations by Lisa Donoghue