Star Micronics has launched what it claims is the world’s first Apple AirPrint-certified receipt and ticket printer. The Star TSP654II AirPrint enables users of Apple smartphones, tablets and Macbooks to print wirelessly without having to install specific printer drivers. The 80 and 58mm printer has a 300mm/second print speed, 203 dpi print output and a compact footprint. It is available in a black or white casing and has the option of a splash-proof cover.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- CGI announces verified science-based targets and ambitious net zero plans for its UK operations
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease