Star Micronics has launched what it claims is the world’s first Apple AirPrint-certified receipt and ticket printer. The Star TSP654II AirPrint enables users of Apple smartphones, tablets and Macbooks to print wirelessly without having to install specific printer drivers. The 80 and 58mm printer has a 300mm/second print speed, 203 dpi print output and a compact footprint. It is available in a black or white casing and has the option of a splash-proof cover.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Beeb, how do you build the world’s first public service voice assistant? by Microsoft
- EveryonePrint achieves ISO 27001
- Connected car data is driving a change in the car insurance sector with new solutions such as proactive FNOL and UBIConnected car data is driving a change in the car insurance sector with new solutions such as proactive FNOL and UBI
- MPs hit with nearly 3 million malicious emails every month
- Privacy expert warns of ‘security complacency’ as pandemic remote working approaches 10 months