Contour Heating Products has given its Covid-19 health check station an extra level of protection by adding BioCote antimicrobial technology to the unit’s paintwork. This prevents the growth of microbes, such as bacteria, fungi and some viruses, and makes it easier to keep clean. Designed so that people can safely take the temperatures of co-workers or members of the public, the partially enclosed, painted steel cubicle has a Perspex screen with a small slot for a digital thermometer that people stand in front of to receive a temperature reading. There is also a counter and document slot for exchanging paperwork.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Canon introduces new series of remanufactured multifunction printers, supporting business sustainabilityCanon introduces new series of remanufactured multifunction printers, supporting business sustainability
- Kodak Alaris offers free one-year Capture Pro Software subscription
- RISO introduces new ComColor FT range
- ViewSonic’s On-the-Go Second Display TD1655, named as CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honore
- Charge everything at once..and on one device!!