Contour Heating Products has given its Covid-19 health check station an extra level of protection by adding BioCote antimicrobial technology to the unit’s paintwork. This prevents the growth of microbes, such as bacteria, fungi and some viruses, and makes it easier to keep clean. Designed so that people can safely take the temperatures of co-workers or members of the public, the partially enclosed, painted steel cubicle has a Perspex screen with a small slot for a digital thermometer that people stand in front of to receive a temperature reading. There is also a counter and document slot for exchanging paperwork.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Why Dynamic Design And Crystal Clear Sound Matter When Video Conferencing
- Snom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboardSnom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboard
- Share content effortlessly to any display wirelessly at the touch of a button
- The next gen of Large format displays has arrived
- All-in-one video conferencing solution