Contour Heating Products has given its Covid-19 health check station an extra level of protection by adding BioCote antimicrobial technology to the unit’s paintwork. This prevents the growth of microbes, such as bacteria, fungi and some viruses, and makes it easier to keep clean. Designed so that people can safely take the temperatures of co-workers or members of the public, the partially enclosed, painted steel cubicle has a Perspex screen with a small slot for a digital thermometer that people stand in front of to receive a temperature reading. There is also a counter and document slot for exchanging paperwork.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Black Friday: How Retailers Can Create an Optimal Online Experience
- Tech experts reveal best laptop’s to look out for in the Black Friday sales for any budget
- Nureva to participate in ISE 2022 with new audio and video solutions for hybrid and HyFlex environmentsNureva to participate in ISE 2022 with new audio and video solutions for hybrid and HyFlex environments
- 360° Surveillance and AI Apps at the edge of the network: i-PRO introduces the world’s most intelligent fisheye cameras360° Surveillance and AI Apps at the edge of the network: i-PRO introduces the world’s most intelligent fisheye cameras
- Konftel Earns Customer Value Leadership Accolade For ‘World Class’ Performance