IT outages avoidable More than half (53%) of IT outages and brownouts experienced by UK businesses – and 97% have experienced them – are avoidable, claims LogicMonitor, provider of a SaaSbased performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT and IT service providers. According to its new report, IT Outage Impact Study 2019, the most common causes of disruptive downtime are network failure, software malfunction, usage spikes/ surges, third party provider outages, human error and configuration error. LogicMonitor suggests that many of these incidents could be avoided by identifying when critical hardware or software performance is trending steadily downwards or when usage is trending towards a danger level (e.g. when there is more traffic than the network can efficiently handle or when a primary storage share is running out of space).
2019 outage impact study: LogicMonitor
Please follow and like us:
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Philips MMD profesional displays help transform PSV’s suites into flexible working spaces
- 3 years free virtualisation…
- Managed IT specialist bucks Covid trend with latest global expansion
- As cybercriminals increase the sophistication of their ‘phishing’ attacks……..
- Capita to drive digital transformation forward for Dumfries and Galloway